Graphics cards make or break the user experience for PC gaming. The best graphics cards support the most advanced GPU architecture, offering high quality levels of realism, speed, power efficiency which come together to enhance immersion.
Top 10 Rated RTX 2080 Graphics Cards
- Powered by NVIDIA Turing with 1665 MegaHertz Boost Clock (OC Mode), 4352 CUDA cores and overclocked 11 GigaBytes GDDR6 memory in a 2.7 slot form Factor; Supports up to 4 monitors with Display Port 1. 4, HDMI 2. 0 and a VR headset via USB Type C ports
- Compatible with Windows 10s Device; Get Aura Sync software to connect your compatible products for a completely customized gaming setup; You can sync to music, change color based on temperature, or select from a large number of patterns and static options, so make sure to look out for the Aura Sync logo when you're picking parts for your build
- Auto Extreme and Max Contact Technology deliver premium quality and reliability with aerospace grade Super Alloy Power II components while maximizing heat sink contact
- ASUS Aura Sync RGB lighting features a nearly endless spectrum of colors with the ability to synchronize effects across an ever expanding ecosystem of AURA Sync enabled products
- GPU Tweak II makes monitoring performance and streaming in real time easier than ever, and includes additional software like Game Booster, X Split Game caster, WT Fast and Quantum Cloud. Memory Clock : 14000 MHz
- Triple Axial Tech 0db Fans increase airflow through the heat sink and boasts IP5X dust resistance
- Real boost clock: 1815 MHz; Memory detail: 8192 MB GDDR6.
- Real-time ray tracing in games for cutting-edge, hyper-realistic graphics.
- Dual HDB fans offer higher performance cooling and much quieter acoustic noise.
- 3 year warranty & EVGA top notch technical support.
- Chipset: NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080 Super
- Boost Clock: 1845 MHz
- Video Memory: 8GB GDDR6
- Memory Interface: 256-bit
- Output: DisplayPort x 3 (V1.4)/ HDMI 2.0B x 1
- Chipset: NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080 Ti
- Video Memory: 11GB GDDR6
- Memory Interface: 352 bit; Stainless steel burners: 3
- Max; Resolution: Support 4x Display Monitors
- Input: 2x 8pin PCI E Power Connectors
- Powered by NVIDIA Turing with 1730 MHz Boost Clock (OC Mode), 2944 CUDA cores and 8GB GDDR6 memory
- Supports up-to 4 monitors with DisplayPort 1. 4, HDMI 2. 0 and a VR headset via USB Type C ports
- Wing-Blade Fans boast IP5X dust-resistance and operates at 0 dB levels when temperatures hit below 55C.
- Protective back plate features a durable aluminum construction to prevent PCB flex and trace damage.
- Gpu Tweak II makes monitoring performance and streaming in real time easier than ever, and includes additional software like Game Booster, X Split Game caster, WT Fast and Quantum Cloud
- Real Boost Clock: 1755 MegaHertZ; Memory Detail: 11264MB GDDR6; Get smooth, tear-free gameplay at refresh rates Upto 240 Hz, plus HDR, and more. This is the ultimate gaming display and the go-to equipment for enthusiast gamers.
- Triple HDB fans and all new cooler offers higher performance cooling and much quieter acoustic noise
- Adjustable RGB LED offers configuration options for all your PC lighting needs. Compatibility of the EVGA GeForce RTX 2080 Ti FTW3 ultra gaming, 11G P4 2487 KR, 11GB GDDR6, iCX2 Technology, RGB LED, Metal Backplate (11G P4 2487 KR)
- Built for EVGA Precision x1, EVGA all new tuning utility monitors your graphics card and gives you the power to overclock like a Pro
- Requirements: Minimum of a 650 Watt power supply, two available 8 pin or 6+2pin PCIe, power dongles, total power draw: 250 Watts. Windows 10 64bit, Windows 7 64bit. 3 year warranty
- Get grip game + EVGA vehicle skin w/ Purchase, redeemed at EVGA website, while supplies last
- Powered by GeForce RTX 2080 Ti
- Nvidia Turing architecture & Real time Ray Tracing
- Windforce 3x stacked cooling System; PCB Form: ATX
- Metal Back Plate with RGB AORUS logo illumination
- 4 years warranty (online registration required)
- Intuitive controls with AORUS engine
- Core Clock 1770 MHz; Memory Clock: 14140 MHz
- 11GB 352 bit GDDR6
- 3 x HDMI, 3 x DisplayPort, 1 x USB Type C
- Pci Express 3.0 x16.Recommended PSU:650 W
- 11GB GDDR6
- CUDA Cores: 4352
- Display Connectors: DisplayPort, HDMI, USB Type-C
- Maximum Digital Resolution: 7680x4320
- Powered by NVIDIA Turing with 3072 CUDA Cores and overclocked 8GB GDDR6 256-bit memory
- Supports up-to 4 Monitors with 3x DisplayPort 1. 4 and 1x HDMI 2. 0 ports
- Dual Axial-Tech 0db Fans increase airflow through the heatsink and boasts IP5X dust-resistance
- Protective Backplate features a durable aluminum construction to prevent PCB flex and trace damage
- GPU Tweak II makes monitoring performance and streaming in real time easier than ever, and includes additional software like Game Booster, XSplit Gamecaster, WTFast and QuantumCloud
Last update on 2020-05-08 / Affiliate links / Product Images, Titles and Descriptions from Amazon Product Advertising API
The Turing GPU architecture and the all-new RTX platform allows the cards to easily process processor intensive operations required by shaders with realtime ray tracing and all-new AI technologies.
Having a powerful GPU enhances the gaming experience, is best for running simulators and rendering.This allows the graphics to render seamlessly offering a video or cinematic experience with increased quality. The RTX 2080 supports real time ray tracing which is normally a very slow process that requires computer resources as a result could not be used in real time graphics until GPU processing power caught up.
This means more realism for games and rendered content. It is important to understand your primary use of the graphics processor to select one that will support use and enhance experience. The RTX 2080 is best suited to 4K PC gaming and can support titles with a high fps.
The best graphics cards are also quiet and stay cool which wins over a lot of gamers. This makes them ideal for running processor intensive computer code, the RTX 2080 graphics card delivers high performance that supports 4K gaming experience at 60fps, resulting in a powerful, clear and smooth cinematic game experience.
This is made possible by the dedicated ray tracing hardware that enables fast, real-time ray tracing that results in physically accurate shadows, reflections, refractions and global illuminations that all add up to result in a real world or video clear virtual experience for the gamer or simulator.
Like the best GPUs, the RTX 2080 is designed with tensor cores that support artificial intelligence, which is currently driving the best technological advancements. The RT 2080 uses Nvidia’s in house Turing software that enhances user experience with AI processing horsepower to accelerate gaming performance supported by NVIDIA DLSS.
This makes it easier for programs to run complex calculations without sacrificing speed or quality. The RT2080 uses Nvidia’s Deep Learning Super Sampling(DLSS) that leverages the company’s supercomputer farms to scan games and work out the most efficient way to render the graphics before the game is released.
The RT 2080 graphics card is designed without a metal shield and blower design that Nvidia typically uses for its graphics cards and has now used a new dual fan setup which is a design used by most third party card makers.
The card also comes with a full-length vapor chamber that functions to ensure the card runs quietly and remain cool when in use. It is powerful and performs better than expected when compared to other graphics cards on the market.
The graphics card runs on the Windows 10 operating system which you can use to run titles like Middle Earth:Shadow of War, Tomb Raider or Destiny 2.