If you are pressed for space or simply prefer mini cases then the mini-ITX will appeal to you. These cases are often understated and offer disciplined and organized elegance to any rig. They allow you to optimize the space of your machine and select your hardware with careful precision. The mini-ITX is the best case for organized and decisive gamers who know exactly what they want out of a system.
Top 10 Rated Mini ITX Cases of 2020
- NEW FEATURES: Front I/O USB Type-C Port and Tempered glass side panel with single screw installation
- REMASTERED DESIGN: The clean, modern design, iconic cable management bar, and uninterrupted tempered-glass side panel showcase your stunning build
- SIMPLE CABLE MANAGEMENT: Our patented cable routing kit with pre-installed channels and straps makes wiring easy and intuitive
- STREAMLINED COOLING: Two Aer F120mm fans* included for optimal internal airflow and the front panel and PSU intakes include removable filters, removeable bracket designed for radiators up to 240mm
- ENHANCED MOTHERBOARD SUPPORT: Mini-ITX
- Supports Mini ITX Motherboard
- 2x USB 3.0, 1x Headphone, 1x Mic Front Ports, Internal Bay: 2x 3.5 inches, 2x 2.5 inches 1 x 200 millimetre fan, 2 x 80 millimetre turbo fans (optional)
- Interchangeable Side Panels: Symmetrical panels to build the system with personality
- Adjustable I/O Panel Location. Extreme Air/Liquid Cooling Configurations Options and Dual Modular Drive Rack Design
- Chambers Concept. Advanced Ventilation
- Great Expansion in Compact Size : install up to 2 data storage devices. VGA with the length up to 285 millimeter , CPU cooler with height up to 140 millimeter , together with a high wattage PSU of length up to 200 millimeter
- 3 year warranty
- Chambers Concept
- Advanced Ventilation
- Interchangeable Side Panel
- Personalize your rig with addressable RGB modes! The A1 PLUS features a tinted transparent stand and the addressable RGB lights pierce through to create an awesome lighting experience.
- The A1 PLUS comes with two complementary Sirius Loop ASL120 fans. The matte black structure is fitted with dual radiant addressable RGB loops. The circular RGB outline is presented on both sides of the fan so lighting is present no matter the fan placement.
- The 650W PSU is 80 Plus Gold. The PSU is prebuilt within the A1 Plus with the cables already managed and is accommodated with two GPU connectors (PCI-E 6 + 2-pin) for high-end graphics cards.
- The A1 PLUS's convenient wireless charging station is now WPC Qi 1.2 certified. It now emits 10W of power to strengthen the charging capacity to Qi enabled mobile devices and gaming mice.
- The square structure provides a hassle-free installation, and the capacity to house powerful hardware in its Mini-ITX form. The A1 PLUS supports a CPU heatsink height up to 160mm and accommodates up to 320mm length graphics cards.
- Extremely Small Footprint - Size does matter! The B1’s extremely small footprint is perfect for small form factor builds such as HTPCs light gaming PCs or even a LAN rig
- Vents Incorporated in the Exquisite Streamline Design - The B1s exterior represents our insistence on performance and aesthetics Integrating ventilation in the design offers no compromise to form or function
- AMD & Intel Ready 2 - The depth of the chassis allows approximately 60mm for heatsink-clearance Granting enough room for most AMD and Intel coolers
- Fan and Dust Filter Included - Strategically placed fan and dust filter provides good thermal solutions and a dust-free interior
- Style that’s Versatile - Use the B1 to match your lifestyle! Setup Your PC vertically or horizontally! Stand it up and use it as a headphone stand!
- Preinstalled InWin 200W PSU - The B1 comes with a custom InWin 200W 80 PLUS Gold PSU It’s designed specifically for the B1’s small footprint
- User Friendly Design - The easy pop-off top that makes the building experience easier despite the smaller frame
- Compact Mini ITX A highly compact layout efficiently uses space to keep dimensions minimized
- Fine Mesh Ventilation The entire front panel and part of the top panel features fine mesh, achieving efficient airflow while also filtering out dust
- 200mm RGB Fan Even with compact dimensions, the H Series’ iconic 200mm RGB fan is included for optimal cooling
- ATX Power Supply Full sized ATX power supplies are supported to improve hardware compatibility and ensure efficient power to the system
- Built In Handle A handle is built into the top panel for added portability and on the go gaming
- Support standard-length expansion cards (10 5 inches)
- Mini-dtx/Mini-ITX motherboard & ATX PSU compatible
- Support 120mm or 140mm single fan all-in-one liquid cooler
- Support 2 5" And 3 5" Hard drives
- Elevated standoff for motherboard back side components
- Ultra slim form Factor case that can be positioned horizontally or vertically for space saving
- Aluminum, SECC Mini-ITX tower
- Includes 150W power supply
- Customizable I/O panel with four color stickers
- Top and side mesh panel design provides for excellent ventilation
- Full metal body, clean interior –PSU cover & HDDs, tempered glass panel both sides, anodized aluminum panels, powder coated steel chassis. Small footprint (270mm x 174mm), compact and powerful
- Multiple orientations. 360 degrees of accessibility for convenient Installation. Reversible GPU bracket with full size GPU support. Extensive storage (up to 1x 3.5” HDD and 3x 2.5” SSD)
- Vertical airflow. Clean cable management. Main I/O within arm’s reach. Integrated RGB illumination (MSI, Asus, Gigabyte RGB sync). fully equipped with dust filters. Includes PCI-E x16 Riser cable
- Supports 120/140 AIO water cooling. Supports Dual 120mm AIO radiators. Convenient reach to your water cooling components
- Motherboard support: Mini ITX. PSU support: SFX, SFX-L. Front I/O: 2x USB 3.0, power button, RGB button. Side window: Yes, Dual tempered glass
- Aluminum Mini-ITX case with tempered glass left side panel
- 2 x USB 3.0, 1 x type C, HD Audio front ports
- Hdd: 2 x 2.5" Or 1 x 2.5" And 1 x 3.5"
- Scandinavian design: brushed aluminum-look front panel with a sleek, three-dimensional textured finish
- Compact size: volume of only 19.5 liters
- Water-cooling ready: supporting radiators up to 280 mm in length
- Innovative storage solution: smart Drive bay placement allows you to fit up to three 3.Drives, three 2.5" And one 5.25" Drive simultaneously
- Great compatibility: Supports Mini-ITX motherboards, ATX Power supplies and graphics cards up to 310 mm in length
- Great cooling: featuring a Fractal Design Silent Series R3 140 mm rear exhaust fan
Last update on 2020-05-07 / Affiliate links / Product Images, Titles and Descriptions from Amazon Product Advertising API
The mini-ITX requires special tools to access hard to reach tools, which makes it an ideal selection for a patient gamer. It serves as a compact rig that rivals some of the larger versions.
It is a viable option for those on a budget too.
The mini-ITX general includes 802.11 ac wireless networking or wifi 5. It has little space for expansion should your build require updating to handle new games in a few years, so it is best to understand how this case can become a temporary solution.
It also needs you to start out smaller with the hardware components so that they can easily fit the limited space.
This case requires attention to detail when building your rig and here are some of the best options that are currently available.
The NZXT H200i is the best mini case of 202. It is considered a tiny version of the midtower H700i and built to support high end systems in a compact way. It comes equipped with a smart hub that includes two fans with a RGB LED strip. It is priced at $130, making it the same price as many midtowers. It also comes complete with cable management options and a full sized tempered glass panel.
It features an intelligent digital fan control and offers rooms to expand the built in RGB lighting with additional strips. It has support for liquid cooling and large graphic cards making it the best solution for anyone to make a powerful system from small components.
The In Win A1 is the best high end mini-ITX case. It is designed with an innovative design, that pushes the boundaries it takes to create remarkable cases. The A1 case features a sleek compact design with innovative feature sets and comes preinstalled with a pre cable managed 600W power supply. It is designed for compact build and is meant to comfortably sit in the living room or desktop.
The Corsair crystal 280X RGB is a cube-like tower that features a dual chamber design that makes very efficient use of space for easy cable management and installation.
It features three smoked tempered glass panels that allow the interior to be admired and offers a wide assortment of cooling options that support radiators of up to 280mm in length.
It has a spacious interior that is versatile making it a great case for easy installation that looks great anywhere.
If you are a casual gamer who doesn’t see themselves maxing out their gaming settings then a mini-ITX is the best case for you.
We’re all in this together. Just like you, we’re closely monitoring the impact of COVID-19. Here are the ways we’re supporting customers, employees, and communities during this difficult time: https://t.co/IZc4CMnHOr pic.twitter.com/xbZHgTxu8e— Amazon (@amazon) March 20, 2020