Building your own gaming rig requires understanding what parts you need to bring together to get your gaming rig work.
One of the most important parts for your new PC will be the perfect case to hold all your hardware.
Fortunately there are a lot of options you can choose from and the best of these and most widely preferred is the Micro-ATX case.
Top 10 Rated Micro ATX Case of 2020
- Mesh Intakes Large mesh intakes span each side of the front panel to provide additional airflow to system
- Dual ARGB Fans Two pre-installed 120 millimeter ARGB fans can be managed by the motherboard connected by the included splitter to create a comprehensive ARGB lighting system
- Tempered Glass Hardware custom-loop cooling or the pure pride of showing off the build in panoramic view through an edge-to-edge tempered glass side panel
- Adaptable Drive Cage The drive cage is movable able to shift toward the front to accommodate for PSU space backwards to provide additional radiator space or even completely removed
- Versatile Cooling Options Support for a total of six 120 millimeter fans and front top and rear radiator placement ensures that you don’t have to compromise on performance
- Designed for use in either a vertical or horizontal orientation on the motherboard
- Chamber Concept Design with optimized Cable management space for Small Form Factor Builds
- Stackable and Flexible Thermal Solution. Remarkable Expansion. Advance Ventilation
- 2x USB 3.0, 1x Headphone, 1x Mic Front Ports, Internal Bay: 3x 3.5 inches or 2.5 inches
- Includes 1x 200mm Front Fan Pre installed, Optional Cooling Available
- 3 Year Warranty
- Supports M ATX and Mini ITX Form Factor Motherboards. Motherboards 6.7” x 6.7” (Mini ITX) , 9.6” x 9.6” (Micro ATX)
- New features: Front I/O USB Type-C Port and Tempered glass side panel with single screw installation
- Enhanced cable management: Our patented cable routing kit with pre-installed channels and straps makes wiring easy and intuitive
- STREAMLINED COOLING: Two Aer F120mm fans* included for optimal internal airflow and the front panel and PSU intakes include removable filters, removeable bracket designed for radiators up to 240mm - simplifies the installation of either closed-loop or custom-loop water cooling
- Motherboard support: Mini-ITX, MicroATX, and ATX
- An extremely compact Micro ATX case, designed for exceptional airflow and cooling
- Brushed aluminum-look front panel with a sleek, three dimensional textured finish
- One Fractal Design 120mm fans included
- Easy access I/O on front panel, with audio and both USB 3.0 and USB 2.0 ports
- Front panel dust filters and closed top and bottom panels help maintaining a dust free interior
- Innovative vertical HDD bracket, which can hold two 3.5" drives or three 2.5" drives, or one drive of each size
- Vibration-dampened mounting for both 3.5" drive slots
- Fully painted interior, with Fractal Design signature white details
- An extremely compact micro ATX case, designed for exceptional airflow and cooling
- Brushed aluminum-look front panel with a sleek, three-dimensional textured finish
- DOOR OPENING DESIGN: Door opening side panel with magnetic design, it is easy to disassemble and tool free.
- LOWPOLY PANEL DESIGN: The front panel adopts Low poly design and give you the enjoyment of succinct vision.
- EXCELLENT LIGHT EFFECT: The black side glass shows the light effect in a low profile way. Meanwhile, the overall tempered glass design makes the inner view of the chassis broad.
- HIGH-QUALITY STRUCTURE: 0.6mm SPCC is painted to form the metal structure with impressive beauty.
- 240 MM WATER-COOLER COMPATIBLE: It could install 120mm*2/140mm*2 air cooler and 240mm water cooler ,making more options for users.
- Fine Mesh Front Panel: Cooler Master’s Fine Mesh design on the front panel is proven to provide proficient airflow while filtering out dust.
- Mesh Intakes: Large, mesh intakes span each side of the front panel to provide additional airflow to system.
- Dual ARGB Fans: Dual pre-installed 120mm ARGB fans with splitter can be managed by the motherboard, to create a customized ARGB lighting system. Motherboard Support - Micro ATX, Mini ITX
- Tempered Glass: Hardware, custom-loop cooling, or the pure pride of showing off the build in panoramic view through an edge-to-edge tempered glass side panel.
- Adaptable Drive Cage: The drive cage is movable, able to shift toward the front to accommodate for PSU space, backwards to provide additional radiator space, or even completely removed.
- Versatile Cooling Options: Support a total of six 120mm fans, front, top and rear radiator placement to ensure no compromise on cooling performance.
- Mesh Front Panel with Built in Blue LED Strip
- Compact Micro ATX Form Factor Design with Full Length PSU Cover
- Ideal for AIO Solutions up to 240/280 millimeter
- I/O Port: USB 3.0 x 1, USB 2.0 x 2, HD Audio x 1
- 2 Hidden 2.5 inches + 2 Hidden 3.5 inches Drive Bays
- Larger area of air-intake mesh at front panel
- Tempered glass side-panel
- Bottom loaded PSU
- 15mm clearance for cable management
- 1 x USB 3. 0 +1 x USB 2. 0 Ports
- Micro ATX – Elegant hairline surface and occupying little space. Small but attractive
- Big area air circulation panel with two pre-installed fans, outstanding airflow Top panel with magnetic dust-proof net, easy to take on and off
- Simple RGB mode - With 7colors, 3 lighting modes of switching RGB strip make the panel delicate Side panel with acrylic make the overall quality remarkable
- Performance and capacity of a full tower in a compact mid-tower size With the soft and removable dust-proof net at the PSU, convenient to remove and clean Two 12cm black fans are pre-installed at front and rear Support for a total of 8 fans (Front 12cm*3 or 14cm*2 ,Top 12cm*2 or 240mm Water cooling ,Rear12cm*1,Inside 12cm*2)
- 2 x 3.5"HDD can be installed in the rear HDD cage SSD plates support up to 2 x 2.5" drives USB 2.0*2 / USB 3.0*1 / HD Audio*1 / mic*1 / Light control button Front Ports Caution: This case only fit with Micro-atx & itx motherboard. It can not fit ATX motherboard.
- Full Acrylic Side Window RGB ready Mid Tower case. Elegant backslash LED with 13 lighting modes on front panel. 6 RGB flow lighting modes. 7 solid color modes.
- Supports liquid cooling: 240mm radiator in the front panel. Supports air cooling: 120mm fan on top to enhance cooling performance. Supports high-end graphics cards up to 371mm.
- Supports VGA fan bracket design: two 120mm fans for superior cooling performance of VGA. Supports SD or micro SD memory card. Dual chamber design for improved ventilation.
- Removable PSU dust filter for easy cleaning. Steel Thickness: 0.5mm. Motherboards: ATX/micro ATX/mini-ITX. Liquid Cooling: Front: 240mm Radiator (Optional).
- I/O Ports: USB3.0 x 1; USB2.0 x 2 ; HD Audio & Mic. Air Cooling: Front: 120mm x 3 or 140mm x 2 (Optional); Top: 120mm x 1 (Optional); Rear: 120mm x 1 (Includes 120mm Fan).
Last update on 2020-07-30 / Affiliate links / Product Images, Titles and Descriptions from Amazon Product Advertising API
The micro-ATX gaming delivers a unique balance of power and convenience. They are capable of providing cutting-edge performance that will enhance your experience and keep you up to speed with your opponent.
Micro-ATX builds are efficient, versatile and affordable which makes them extremely popular for gamers and build enthusiasts alike.
It provides a chassis that can keep up with casual and hardcore gaming and comes in many options.
It is important to select a case that suits your needs. The first thing to consider is the size of your PC case. PC cases come in small or large with the Rosewill FMB-01 being the best option on the market and is featured across several programming or gaming rigs.
It comes with a reliable steel form factor and has plenty of bays and expansion slots that offer a versatile design compatible with the top Intel and AMD systems.
It has a convenient I/O panel that complements the stylish black exterior. It is priced at $20 with flash sales being offered often.
Another option for a mini tower is the sleek aluminum Thermaltake Versa H15 Micro-ATX tower that offers a small footprint with a loaded interior. Installation on this case is easy and tool free making it the best starter case for new PC builders and casual gamers. It has a modular design that works flawlessly with 4 drive bays and a 120mm fan that makes it an ideal choice for a variety of builds.
If you are looking for a slim case, the AeroCOOL Cylon RGB mATX case is the best option to house your hardware. It is a great choice that offers style and performance. It supports mini, micro and ATX motherboards with great ease and offers the best class air and liquid cooling for superior temperature control. The case comes with 4 drive bays, 7 expansion slots and sweet I/O panel with USB connectors for external peripherals.
If color is important for you, the Dark Flash DLM21 micro-ATX case is the perfect option to add an element of sleek sophistication. It has a spacious interior that is housed between metal panels and tempered glass side allowing easy access.
It has the ability to load up SSDs, HDDs and graphics cards up to 330mm. It has excellent consumer reviews and will provide a suitable home for your hardware.
We’re all in this together. Just like you, we’re closely monitoring the impact of COVID-19. Here are the ways we’re supporting customers, employees, and communities during this difficult time: https://t.co/IZc4CMnHOr pic.twitter.com/xbZHgTxu8e— Amazon (@amazon) March 20, 2020
You can view reviews online that offer information and unboxing of the case if you will purchase the case online. You can also go to the Computer Store to allow you to test out and get a physical feel of the case to learn how it can best fit your space and needs.