Building your own gaming rig requires understanding what parts you need to bring together to get your gaming rig work.
One of the most important parts for your new PC will be the perfect case to hold all your hardware.
Fortunately there are a lot of options you can choose from and the best of these and most widely preferred is the Micro-ATX case.
Top 10 Rated Micro ATX Case of 2020
- NEW FEATURES: Front I/O USB Type-C Port and Tempered glass side panel with single screw installation
- ENHANCED CABLE MANAGEMENT: Our patented cable routing kit with pre-installed channels and straps makes wiring easy and intuitive.Fan Noise: 28 dBA
- STREAMLINED COOLING: Two Aer F120mm fans* included for optimal internal airflow and the front panel and PSU intakes include removable filters, removeable bracket designed for radiators up to 240mm - simplifies the installation of either closed-loop or custom-loop water cooling
- MOTHERBOARD SUPPORT: Mini-ITX, MicroATX, and ATX
- DOOR OPENING DESIGN: Door opening side panel with magnetic design, it is easy to disassemble and tool free.
- LOWPOLY PANEL DESIGN: The front panel adopts Low poly design and give you the enjoyment of succinct vision.
- EXCELLENT LIGHT EFFECT: The black side glass shows the light effect in a low profile way. Meanwhile, the overall tempered glass design makes the inner view of the chassis broad.
- HIGH-QUALITY STRUCTURE: 0.6mm SPCC is painted to form the metal structure with impressive beauty.
- 240 MM WATER-COOLER COMPATIBLE: It could install 120mm*2/140mm*2 air cooler and 240mm water cooler ,making more options for users.
- I/O panel can be adjusted in 6 different locations and the Case can be positioned: vertical or horizontal
- Edge to Edge Acrylic Transparent Side Panel offers a full view inside
- Body depth height: can support normal size ATX power supply
- Front Magnetic Design Dust Filter with open perforated front, top and bottom for high air performance
- Extra space behind the motherboard tray for hidden cable management
- Supports M ATX and Mini ITX Form Factor Motherboards. Motherboards 6.7” x 6.7” (Mini ITX) , 9.6” x 9.6” (Micro ATX)
- Designed for use in either a vertical or horizontal orientation on the motherboard
- Chamber Concept Design with optimized Cable management space for Small Form Factor Builds
- Stackable and Flexible Thermal Solution. Remarkable Expansion. Advance Ventilation
- 2x USB 3.0, 1x Headphone, 1x Mic Front Ports, Internal Bay: 3x 3.5 inches or 2.5 inches
- Includes 1x 200mm Front Fan Pre installed, Optional Cooling Available
- 3 Year Warranty
- [Elegant front panel] – Aluminum brushed like front panel provides simple elegant aesthetic
- [Enhanced airflow] – perforated top panel heightened food stands and specially designed cable routing gap enhance airflow for better ventilation
- [Full-length PSU cover] – special ventilated design enhances airflow and hides unsightly cables
- [2+2 drive bay] – 2 5” x 2 + 3 5” x 2
- One 120 millimeter rear fan pre-installed
- Fine Mesh Front Panel – Cooler Master’s Fine Mesh design on the front panel is proven to provide proficient airflow while filtering out dust.
- Mesh Intakes: Large, mesh intakes span each side of the front panel to provide additional airflow to system.
- Dual ARGB Fans: Dual pre-installed 120mm ARGB fans with splitter can be managed by the motherboard, to create a customized ARGB lighting system.
- Tempered Glass: Hardware, custom-loop cooling, or the pure pride of showing off the build in panoramic view through an edge-to-edge tempered glass side panel.
- Adaptable Drive Cage: The drive cage is movable, able to shift toward the front to accommodate for PSU space, backwards to provide additional radiator space, or even completely removed.
- Versatile Cooling Options: Support for a total of six 120mm fans and front, top and rear radiator placement ensures that you don’t have to compromise on performance.
- Dark Mirror front panel
- Customizable trim colors
- Full black coating
- Transparent side panel; Supports up to 3 fans and Water cooling
- Cable Routing Behind Motherboard Tray 9.55 millimeter (0.3 inch) ,15.55 millimeter (0.6 inch)
- Elegant backslash LED with 13 lighting modes on front panel
- 6 RGB flow lighting modes and 7 solid color modes
- Full acrylic side panel to showcase your rig
- Top dust filter can be easily removed for cleaning
- Supports Mini-ITX and Micro-ATX motherboards
- Minimalistic mesh design: Elegant design elements are applied to mesh for optimal thermal performance
- Optimal thermal performance, the full mesh front panel and ventilated top panel provide a high potential for thermal performance
- Flush Tempered glass Side panel design:The tempered glass Side panel, fastened by thumbscrews on the rear panel, keeps the surface flush and unobstructed
- Graphics Card support up to 346mm: Generous clearance space is provided to support the latest graphics cards
- With/without ODD support, depending on preference, an odd version of the chassis is available; If an odd is not preferred, a cleaner appearance and more cooling options on the top and front panels are supported
- Headset jack the single 4 pole headset jack features both Audio and microphone capabilities simultaneously so that separate jacks are not needed
- Cable management high quality rubber grommets are paired with 22mm of clearance behind the motherboard TO offer ample room for cable management
- PC Case + Power Supply: Excellent mini tower computer case with 400W power supply (psu) delivers the best solution for your computer system.
- Easy Access I/O Port: This is an office computer case with 2 x USB 3.0, Audio In/Out Front Ports to offer the easy access to this computer case at the front.
- Excellent Airflow: With 1 x 90mm rear computer case fan, ROSEWILL R379-M offers the optimized ventilation to our users for long time operation.
- Stylish Aluminym Look: This mini tower has an aluminym-look front panel. With solid and cool front panel, R379-M gives you a better option of your office desktop.
- Sturdy Construction: To level up the experience for users, R379-M is a solid body with vented PCI-E slots and perfectly ideal for intel and AMD systems
Last update on 2020-03-30 / Affiliate links / Product Images, Titles and Descriptions from Amazon Product Advertising API
The micro-ATX gaming delivers a unique balance of power and convenience. They are capable of providing cutting-edge performance that will enhance your experience and keep you up to speed with your opponent.
Micro-ATX builds are efficient, versatile and affordable which makes them extremely popular for gamers and build enthusiasts alike.
It provides a chassis that can keep up with casual and hardcore gaming and comes in many options.
It is important to select a case that suits your needs. The first thing to consider is the size of your PC case. PC cases come in small or large with the Rosewill FMB-01 being the best option on the market and is featured across several programming or gaming rigs.
It comes with a reliable steel form factor and has plenty of bays and expansion slots that offer a versatile design compatible with the top Intel and AMD systems.
It has a convenient I/O panel that complements the stylish black exterior. It is priced at $20 with flash sales being offered often.
Another option for a mini tower is the sleek aluminum Thermaltake Versa H15 Micro-ATX tower that offers a small footprint with a loaded interior. Installation on this case is easy and tool free making it the best starter case for new PC builders and casual gamers. It has a modular design that works flawlessly with 4 drive bays and a 120mm fan that makes it an ideal choice for a variety of builds.
If you are looking for a slim case, the AeroCOOL Cylon RGB mATX case is the best option to house your hardware. It is a great choice that offers style and performance. It supports mini, micro and ATX motherboards with great ease and offers the best class air and liquid cooling for superior temperature control. The case comes with 4 drive bays, 7 expansion slots and sweet I/O panel with USB connectors for external peripherals.
If color is important for you, the Dark Flash DLM21 micro-ATX case is the perfect option to add an element of sleek sophistication. It has a spacious interior that is housed between metal panels and tempered glass side allowing easy access.
It has the ability to load up SSDs, HDDs and graphics cards up to 330mm. It has excellent consumer reviews and will provide a suitable home for your hardware.
We’re all in this together. Just like you, we’re closely monitoring the impact of COVID-19. Here are the ways we’re supporting customers, employees, and communities during this difficult time: https://t.co/IZc4CMnHOr pic.twitter.com/xbZHgTxu8e— Amazon (@amazon) March 20, 2020
You can view reviews online that offer information and unboxing of the case if you will purchase the case online. You can also go to the Computer Store to allow you to test out and get a physical feel of the case to learn how it can best fit your space and needs.