Building your own gaming rig requires understanding what parts you need to bring together to get your gaming rig work.
One of the most important parts for your new PC will be the perfect case to hold all your hardware.
Fortunately there are a lot of options you can choose from and the best of these and most widely preferred is the Micro-ATX case.
Top 10 Rated Micro ATX Case of 2020
- Supports M ATX and Mini ITX Form Factor Motherboards. Motherboards 6.7” x 6.7” (Mini ITX) , 9.6” x 9.6” (Micro ATX)
- Designed for use in either a vertical or horizontal orientation on the motherboard
- Chamber Concept Design with optimized Cable management space for Small Form Factor Builds
- Stackable and Flexible Thermal Solution. Remarkable Expansion. Advance Ventilation
- 2x USB 3.0, 1x Headphone, 1x Mic Front Ports, Internal Bay: 3x 3.5 inches or 2.5 inches
- Includes 1x 200mm Front Fan Pre installed, Optional Cooling Available
- 3 Year Warranty
- Enhanced airflow: Perforated top panel, heightened food stands, and specially designed cable routing gap enhance airflow for better ventilation
- 1+2 drive bay: 5. 25” x 1 + 2. 5”/3. 5” x 3
- One 120mm rear fan pre installed
- Supports Mini ITX, Micro ATX (only when DVD ROM is NOT installed) Motherboard
- I/O port: USB 3. 0 x 1, USB2. 0 x 1, HD Audio x 1
- Max CPU cooler height: 155mm/ Max VGA length: 315mm
- Dimension: 15” x 7. 8” x 16. 2”/ 7. 8 lbs
- 3 year Warranty
- NEW FEATURES: Front I/O USB Type-C Port and Tempered glass side panel with single screw installation
- ENHANCED CABLE MANAGEMENT: Our patented cable routing kit with pre-installed channels and straps makes wiring easy and intuitive
- STREAMLINED COOLING: Two Aer F120mm fans* included for optimal internal airflow and the front panel and PSU intakes include removable filters, removeable bracket designed for radiators up to 240mm - simplifies the installation of either closed-loop or custom-loop water cooling
- MOTHERBOARD SUPPORT: Mini-ITX, MicroATX, and ATX
- Larger area of air-intake mesh at front panel
- Tempered glass side-panel
- Bottom loaded PSU
- 15mm clearance for cable management
- 1 x USB 3. 0 +1 x USB 2. 0 Ports
- [SLIM AND COMPACT] - Full metal construction around the body with sleek front panel design, demonstrating a slim and compact design style
- [4mm THICK TEMPERED GLASS PANEL] - Tool free door lock design, which guarantees durability and style
- [BUILT-IN WINDOWED POWER COVER] - Equipped with a PSU cover with a ventilated design to improve airflow and hide those unsightly cables
- [DUST REDUCTIONS] - A handy magnetic fan filter on the top and on the base of the chassis to help dust filtration and particulate protection
- [DRIVE BAY] - 2 x 2. 5"/3. 5" with HDD Rack + 2 x 2. 5" with HDD Bracket behind MB Tray
- One 120mm Rear Fan Pre-installed
- Supports Mini ITX, Micro ATX Motherboards
- I/O PORT - USB 3. 0 x 1, USB 2. 0 x 2, HD Audio x 1, Reset Button x 1
- Max CPU Cooler Height: 165mm / Max VGA Length: 330mm / Max PSU Length: 160mm
- Dimension – 16.18" x 8.66" x 17.36" / 13.45 lbs
- I/O panel can be adjusted in 6 different locations and the Case can be positioned: vertical or horizontal
- Edge to Edge Acrylic Transparent Side Panel offers a full view inside
- Body depth height: can support normal size ATX power supply
- Front Magnetic Design Dust Filter with open perforated front, top and bottom for high air performance
- Extra space behind the motherboard tray for hidden cable management
- DOOR OPENING DESIGN: Door opening side panel with magnetic design, it is easy to disassemble and tool free.
- LOWPOLY PANEL DESIGN: The front panel adopts Low poly design and give you the enjoyment of succinct vision.
- EXCELLENT LIGHT EFFECT: The black side glass shows the light effect in a low profile way. Meanwhile, the overall tempered glass design makes the inner view of the chassis broad.
- HIGH-QUALITY STRUCTURE: 0.6mm SPCC is painted to form the metal structure with impressive beauty.
- 240 MM WATER-COOLER COMPATIBLE: It could install 120mm*2/140mm*2 air cooler and 240mm water cooler ,making more options for users.
- Minimalistic mesh design: Elegant design elements are applied to mesh for optimal thermal performance
- Optimal thermal performance, the full mesh front panel and ventilated top panel provide a high potential for thermal performance
- Flush Tempered glass Side panel design:The tempered glass Side panel, fastened by thumbscrews on the rear panel, keeps the surface flush and unobstructed
- Graphics Card support up to 346mm: Generous clearance space is provided to support the latest graphics cards
- With/without ODD support, depending on preference, an odd version of the chassis is available; If an odd is not preferred, a cleaner appearance and more cooling options on the top and front panels are supported
- Headset jack the single 4 pole headset jack features both Audio and microphone capabilities simultaneously so that separate jacks are not needed
- Cable management high quality rubber grommets are paired with 22mm of clearance behind the motherboard TO offer ample room for cable management
- Gemini M is a compact case that delivers you top-end performance, COUGAR’s exclusive and integrated Tre lux RGB lighting and an elegant brushed metal-like front panel.
- Gemini M features COUGAR’s exclusive Tre lux integrated lighting system. This advanced design allows it to display fourteen amazing lighting effects without installing any additional devices in the case and control them through the integrated lighting button.
- Gemini M is certified for compatibility with Asus Aura Sync, Gigabyte RGB Fusion, MSI Mystic Light Sync, and AS Rock Polychrome Sync.
- Elegant design: brushed metal-like front panel gives it a unique look that sets it apart from other compact cases and a full-sized Tempered glass Side window will allow you to contemplate your system's interior.
- Great support for components: you won't believe how powerful a gaming beast you can build inside Gemini M. Its advanced support for graphics cards (up to two 330mm-long Graphics cards) will allow you to enjoy the latest games with smooth framerates.
- CLEAR VIEW Four 4mm thick tempered glass panels protect the chassis while providing easy access to the components
- COMPACT DESIGN Supporting mini ITX and Micro ATX motherboards
- INTERCHANGEABLE PANEL DESIGN Change configuration to fit your needs with Symmetrical panels (Top, Sides and Bottom Panels)
- COOLING with TEMPERED GLASS 1 of the 4 tempered glass panels is designed for radiator mounting that is gapped for more airflow
- DRIVE BAYS 3 x 3.5”/2.5” with HDD Tray + 3 x 2.5” with HDD Tray
- I/O PORT USB 3.0 x 2, USB 2.0 x 2, HD Audio x 1
- One 200mm Black Front Fan Pre installed
- MAX CPU Cooler Height: 185mm
- MAX VGA Length: 350mm
- MAX PSU Length: 200mm (With Bottom Fan)
Last update on 2020-05-07 / Affiliate links / Product Images, Titles and Descriptions from Amazon Product Advertising API
The micro-ATX gaming delivers a unique balance of power and convenience. They are capable of providing cutting-edge performance that will enhance your experience and keep you up to speed with your opponent.
Micro-ATX builds are efficient, versatile and affordable which makes them extremely popular for gamers and build enthusiasts alike.
It provides a chassis that can keep up with casual and hardcore gaming and comes in many options.
It is important to select a case that suits your needs. The first thing to consider is the size of your PC case. PC cases come in small or large with the Rosewill FMB-01 being the best option on the market and is featured across several programming or gaming rigs.
It comes with a reliable steel form factor and has plenty of bays and expansion slots that offer a versatile design compatible with the top Intel and AMD systems.
It has a convenient I/O panel that complements the stylish black exterior. It is priced at $20 with flash sales being offered often.
Another option for a mini tower is the sleek aluminum Thermaltake Versa H15 Micro-ATX tower that offers a small footprint with a loaded interior. Installation on this case is easy and tool free making it the best starter case for new PC builders and casual gamers. It has a modular design that works flawlessly with 4 drive bays and a 120mm fan that makes it an ideal choice for a variety of builds.
If you are looking for a slim case, the AeroCOOL Cylon RGB mATX case is the best option to house your hardware. It is a great choice that offers style and performance. It supports mini, micro and ATX motherboards with great ease and offers the best class air and liquid cooling for superior temperature control. The case comes with 4 drive bays, 7 expansion slots and sweet I/O panel with USB connectors for external peripherals.
If color is important for you, the Dark Flash DLM21 micro-ATX case is the perfect option to add an element of sleek sophistication. It has a spacious interior that is housed between metal panels and tempered glass side allowing easy access.
It has the ability to load up SSDs, HDDs and graphics cards up to 330mm. It has excellent consumer reviews and will provide a suitable home for your hardware.
We’re all in this together. Just like you, we’re closely monitoring the impact of COVID-19. Here are the ways we’re supporting customers, employees, and communities during this difficult time: https://t.co/IZc4CMnHOr pic.twitter.com/xbZHgTxu8e— Amazon (@amazon) March 20, 2020
You can view reviews online that offer information and unboxing of the case if you will purchase the case online. You can also go to the Computer Store to allow you to test out and get a physical feel of the case to learn how it can best fit your space and needs.