A full tower case might seem intimidating for beginners of PC builds, but investing in these will provide your build with ample space that houses the EATX motherboard, the best graphics cards and a custom liquid cooling system.
Top 10 Rated Full Tower Case of 2020
- Enthoo Pro includes 1 x 200mm fan in front and 1 x 140mm fan in the rear. Ability to upgrade to additional fans is possible. All fans included are Phanteks' new redesigned and better performing SP series fans. Budget friendly case.
- Appearance: Brushed plastic with an aluminum appearance; Stealth interior: hidden PSU / hidden HDD
- Cooling: Extreme cooling capacity; 2 included Phanteks' premium fans ; The PWM hub makes it possible to control all the connected fans (also 3-pin fans) with PWM function through 1 PWM connector and create a better cable management
- Extensive water cooling support. Provides up to 4 diff installation areas for radiators vary from single to triple (120mm & 140mm form factors). Clearance for push-pull fan configurations; Innovative liquid cooling mounting systems.Closed HDD panel strengthens the chassis' rigidity, even when both HDD cages are removed. Removable Drop-n-Lock SSD bracket that can be installed on 2 different locations. (1 bracket incl.)
- Dimension:235 mm x 535 mm x 550 mm (W x H x D)
- Removable dust filters for easy maintenance. Pre-installed cable management tools behind the motherboard tray that can be fastened and released.2x USB 3.0, 2x USB 2.0, microphone, 3.5mm audio jack
- split-window design (PH-ES614P) and PSU cover
- 4 SIDED GLASS VIEWING PROTECTION: 5 millimeter thick tempered glass panels spaced from the chassis for optimal airflow; Top, Front, and Swing Door Design on Left and Right
- 3 WAY RADIATOR VIEW: Supporting 3 way radiator fitments; Top, Front or Vertical View mounting on Motherboard Tray
- VERTICAL GPU: Includes GPU Float bracket allows vertical mounting options for 2.5 slot GPU solutions; (Riser Cable Sold Separately)
- COOL WITH RGB 3 Ring 14 RGB LED Fans (140 millimeter) providing excellent cooling performance with RGB lighting
- SUPPORT UP TO 10 HDD: 2.5 inches/3.5 inches x 4 with HDD Rack + 3.5 inches x 3 / 2.5 inches x 6 behind M/B Tray
- Supports Mini ITX, Micro ATX, ATX, and E ATX Motherboard
- I/O PORT: USB 3.0 x 2, USB 2.0 x 2, HD Audio x 1
- OUTSTANDING EXPANSION: Max CPU Cooler Height 190 millimeter / Max VGA Length 310 millimeter (With HDD Rack) 410 millimeter (Without HDD Rack) / Max PSU Length 220 millimeter (Without Bottom Fan)
- DIMENSION: 23.3 inches x 10.8 inches x 22.7 inches / 42.1 pounds
- 3 Year Warranty
- Case Type ATX Full Tower
- Front Tempered Glass+Aluminum
- Side Tempered Glass
- M/B Type EEB(35 5cm x 35 5cm)/ ATX/ Micro-ATX
- Internal 4 x 3 5" HDD(Hot Swap) 11 x 2 5" SSD
- Generous Expansion Room for Building High Performance Systems
- Nine PCI-E expansion slots, up to ten 3.5" or 2.5" drives and three 5.25" drive bays. Compatible Corsair Liquid Coolers- H55, H60, H75, H80i, H90, H100i, H105, H110
- High Airflow Front Mesh Design Quiet, efficient air cooling performance for your CPU and GPUs. Radiator Compatibility - 120mm, 140mm, 240mm, 280mm, 360mm
- Modular Drive Cage System. Compatibility: E-ATX, ATX, Micro ATX, XL-ATX and Mini-ITX motherboards
- Save space and customize your layout for your storage or airflow needs
- Fast, Straightforward Builds. Two modular drive cages house three 3.5” or 2.5” drives each,Four tool-free dedicated SSD cages, sideways mounted
- Smart design features like tool-free drive installation, thumbscrews, and excellent cable routing make this a true builder's PC case
- 2 year warranty
- Spacious open chassis with ample room for expansion; great for performance systems and ultimate PC gaming builds
- Extended ATX compatible; supports EATX 12 x 13in larger form factor motherboards with more functionality, ATX and Micro ATX motherboards
- Superior airflow with room for up to seven case fans; includes three pre-installed 120mm fans and one 140mm fan; optional 80mm rear fan
- 360mm liquid cooling radiator support in front
- Dual slot vertical GPU mounting expansion slots; dual PSU mount support on top and bottom; plenty of HDD/SSD storage space; vertical mounted HDD tray bar
- Superior expandability with incredible Graphics + loads of storage + motherboard freedom
- Superior cooling with powerful airflow + water cooling support + intelligent cable management
- Superior design with military style design + highly convenient + easily moddable
- Maximum Number of Fans:8 Max
- Full Tower Gaming Case
- Addressable RGB
- Duel Tempered Glass side window
- Liquid cooling ready
- ASUS Aura, MSI Mystic Sync
- Efficient Cooling Solution: Six pre-installed fans, including four 120 mm RGB LED Fans in the Front and two 120mm Fan in the Rear provides great cooling and dynamic cyber gaming atmosphere
- Extreme Roomy Internal Space: Room for up to a 280mm radiator in front, 120mm radiator in the rear. 3 Sided Tempered Glass. Gamers are allowed to install upto to 174mm High CPU Cooler and up to 375 mm Long graphic card Installation
- Tempered Glass Design: Three High quality 4 mm thickness tempered glass panels on the front, and sides of the case. This gorgeous computer case aims to provide the quietest level of computer system for its users.
- Rich Connectivity: USB 3.0 x 2, USB 2.0 x 2, Audio In/Out, Reset button and Fan RGB Control, the darkFlash gaming case offer users the best convenience to their gaming system and offers the ease of use to access the PC.
- Wide Compatibility: Perfect size for ATX / Micro ATX / ITX motherboards. (Please Note: It may not fit the power supply which is larger than 160 * 150 * 86 mm)
- Brushed aluminum Look. Clean interior – hidden PSU& HDDs. Tempered glass panel
- Easy accessibility to fans and dust filters. Equipped with Phanteks' Velcro cable ties. Optical Drive bay. Reservoir mounts and pump Slots
- 2x USB 3.0, 2x USB 2.0, headphone, mic, reset, RGB switch, 2x SSD bracket included. Removable HDD cages. Long GPU 347mm. Magnetic dust filters. Full size PSU
- Compatible with Phanteks RGB LED strips and RGB motherboards. Easy radiator Installation. Reservoir mounts
- Motherboard support E-ATX, ATX, uATX, mitx, SSI EEB
- Full Metal Body, Steel Exterior and Tempered Glass Side Panel. Clean interior –PSU Cover & HDDs. 10 color RGB downlight + RGB power light with on/off switch. 300mm RGB LED strip included
- Soundproofing Panels and Top Covers. Fully Equipped with Magnetic Dust Filters. Innovative Modular HDD System (requires PH-HDDKT_02). 2x Drop-N-Lock SSD brackets included
- Long GPU (supports up to 15.2in). Full Size PSU support. Removable HDD cage for installation of long PSU's (>270mm)/water-pump
- Hidden Front I/O (2x USB 3.0, Headphone, Mic, LED Control, Reset, 3-Speed fan controller). Clean cable management using Phanteks' preinstalled Hoop-N-Loop cable ties
- Optimal airflow - Direct airflow to CPU/GPU. 1x Phanteks 120mm Fan in front. 1x Phanteks 120mm Fan in rear. Supports water-cooling radiators (up to 360)
Last update on 2020-07-30 / Affiliate links / Product Images, Titles and Descriptions from Amazon Product Advertising API
Full towers are a great investment and occupy space. The tower case ensures that your rig looks good, is safe and runs as best as possible. This comes at a higher price tag which is worth it especially if you can pay extra for a high end rig with the top picks of every component.
If you want a high-end rig a tower is the best choice and here are some of the best towers available.
The Cool Master Cosmos C700P is the best full tower case for flashy builds. It is a full tower with a motherboard the supports the Mini-ITX, Micro-ATX, ATX, E-ATX with 12” x 11” dimensions. It has a weight of 22kgs and provides radiator support and I/O ports. The features of this tower are worth the price. It has a handlebar design with modern touches that add to its elegance.
It comes with an understated RGB light bar system that is integrated into the top and bottom case illuminating the exterior in an appealing way. The tempered glass panel is curved allowing it to showcase the interior.
The case provides support for high-end components. It is the perfect tool to create a great rig.
The Corsair 1000D is one of the largest cases and is even considered a super tower, standing at 27.3”. It is ready to house the best systems and has space to house 18 fans with up to four massive radiators which can be installed simultaneously.
It features a triple chamber design that comes with a convenient french door style storage compartments and telescoping radiator trays making easy installation.
This case can house an entire E-ATX build and a mini-ITX build, which can fit into the case at the same time.
It is the perfect choice for over-the-top builds, making an impressive statement.
Another tower to consider is the be quiet! Dark Base Pro 900. It is one of the best super silent full towers that comes with a sleek design and a friendly interior. The case has removable panels that can be customized with available options for an inverted motherboard layout. It also has nifty features such as wireless qi charging and preinstalled LED lighting.
The tower can support the biggest motherboards and radiators of up to 420mm. It is a large full tower that supports a custom build you can dream up. It is very sleek and comes in color options for variety.
Selecting the best tower comes down to finding one that appeals to your style and can hold your hardware perfectly. It’s best to first have a list of all your components before you select your preferred tower, so that you can select the tower that best suits your needs.
We’re all in this together. Just like you, we’re closely monitoring the impact of COVID-19. Here are the ways we’re supporting customers, employees, and communities during this difficult time: https://t.co/IZc4CMnHOr pic.twitter.com/xbZHgTxu8e— Amazon (@amazon) March 20, 2020