A full tower case might seem intimidating for beginners of PC builds, but investing in these will provide your build with ample space that houses the EATX motherboard, the best graphics cards and a custom liquid cooling system.
Top 10 Rated Full Tower Case of 2020
- Enthoo Pro includes 1 x 200mm fan in front and 1 x 140mm fan in the rear. Ability to upgrade to additional fans is possible. All fans included are Phanteks' new redesigned and better performing SP series fans. Budget friendly case.
- Appearance: Brushed plastic with an aluminum appearance; Stealth interior: hidden PSU / hidden HDD
- Cooling: Extreme cooling capacity; 2 included Phanteks' premium fans ; The PWM hub makes it possible to control all the connected fans (also 3-pin fans) with PWM function through 1 PWM connector and create a better cable management
- Extensive water cooling support. Provides up to 4 diff installation areas for radiators vary from single to triple (120mm & 140mm form factors). Clearance for push-pull fan configurations; Innovative liquid cooling mounting systems.Closed HDD panel strengthens the chassis' rigidity, even when both HDD cages are removed. Removable Drop-n-Lock SSD bracket that can be installed on 2 different locations. (1 bracket incl.)
- Dimension:235 mm x 535 mm x 550 mm (W x H x D)
- Removable dust filters for easy maintenance. Pre-installed cable management tools behind the motherboard tray that can be fastened and released.2x USB 3.0, 2x USB 2.0, microphone, 3.5mm audio jack
- split-window design (PH-ES614P) and PSU cover
- Generous Expansion Room for Building High Performance Systems
- Nine PCI-E expansion slots, up to ten 3.5" or 2.5" drives and three 5.25" drive bays. Compatible Corsair Liquid Coolers- H55, H60, H75, H80i, H90, H100i, H105, H110
- High Airflow Front Mesh Design Quiet, efficient air cooling performance for your CPU and GPUs. Radiator Compatibility - 120mm, 140mm, 240mm, 280mm, 360mm
- Modular Drive Cage System. Compatibility: E-ATX, ATX, Micro ATX, XL-ATX and Mini-ITX motherboards
- Save space and customize your layout for your storage or airflow needs
- Fast, Straightforward Builds. Two modular drive cages house three 3.5” or 2.5” drives each,Four tool-free dedicated SSD cages, sideways mounted
- Smart design features like tool-free drive installation, thumbscrews, and excellent cable routing make this a true builder's PC case
- 2 year warranty
- 4 SIDED GLASS VIEWING PROTECTION: 5mm thick tempered glass panels spaced from the chassis for optimal airflow; Top, Front, and Swing Door Design on Left and Right
- 3 WAY RADIATOR VIEW : Supporting 3 way radiator fitments; Top, Front or Vertical View mounting on Motherboard Tray
- VERTICAL GPU: Includes GPU Float bracket allows vertical mounting options for 2.5 slot GPU solutions; (Riser Cable Sold Separately)
- COOL WITH RGB 3 Riing 14 RGB LED Fans (140mm) providing excellent cooling performance with RGB lighting
- SUPPORT UP TO 10 HDD 2.5 inches/3.5 inches x 4 with HDD Rack + 3.5 inches x 3 / 2.5 inches x 6 behind M/B Tray
- Supports Mini ITX, Micro ATX, ATX, and E ATX Motherboard
- I/O PORT USB 3.0 x 2, USB 2.0 x 2, HD Audio x 1
- OUTSTANDING EXPANSION Max CPU Cooler Height 190mm / Max VGA Length 310mm (With HDD Rack) 410mm (Without HDD Rack) / Max PSU Length 220mm (Without Bottom Fan)
- DIMENSION 23.3 inches x 10.8 inches x 22.7 inches / 42.1 pounds
- 3 Year Warranty
- NEW FEATURES: Front I/O USB Type-C Port and Tempered glass side panel with single screw installation
- ENHANCED CABLE MANAGEMENT: Our patented cable routing kit with pre-installed channels and straps makes wiring easy and intuitive
- STREAMLINED COOLING: Two Aer F120mm fans* included for optimal internal airflow and the front panel and PSU intakes include removable filters, removeable bracket designed for radiators up to 240mm - simplifies the installation of either closed-loop or custom-loop water cooling
- MOTHERBOARD SUPPORT: Mini-ITX, MicroATX, and ATX
- Four tempered glass panels on the front, top, and sides of the case / Three included SP120 RGB LED fans and integrated RGB controller
- Room for up to six case fans, and compatible with 360mm, 280mm, 240mm, and 120mm radiators / Removable fan trays in the front and top of the chassis
- Cable routing channels with included velcro cable straps for clean cable management / Easy-access high-speed USB 3. 0 front panel
- Bright white LED backlit CORSAIR logo on front panel and PSU cover (removable)
- Full Tower Gaming Case
- Addressable RGB
- Duel Tempered Glass side window
- Liquid cooling ready
- ASUS Aura, MSI Mystic Sync
- An expansive internal layout easily accommodates large motherboards up to E-ATX and SSI-EEB.
- Install up to 18 HDDs alongside 5 SSDs mounts in the default Storage Layout.
- Convert to Open Layout and get more than enough room for your custom water loop with large reservoirs and radiators up to 480 mm.
- Brushed aluminum encases a refined front door design with reversible dual-handed hinges and magnetic latching.
- Versatile new multi-brackets convert any unused fan position to an HDD, SSD or pump mount
- Sparkling LED Lighting: The case has a addressable RGB LED Strip in the front panel to get a vivid lighting effect .It can be easily controlled by 5V 3 pin rgb header on motherboard (5V 3 Pin addressable LED headers and VDG headers ONLY).
- Graphics Card Vertical Mounting: It allows users to securely mount the graphics card, or any PCI Express card vertically inside your case. Different from Graphics Card horizontal installation, It’s no need to worry about deformation.
- Superior Airflow and Cooling: The case is design for better cooling performance. Users can install 3 fans in the front to intake the air from outside and exhaust the hot air with 2 fans in the rear to cool the internal components efficiently.
- Tempered Glass Side Panel: With a sleek and sturdy tempered glass in side of the case to show off hardware and internal components.
- Builder Friendly: With room for front and rear radiators, and it support up to 167mm High CPU Cooler and up to 323 mm Long graphic card Installation.
- Motherboard Support :HPTX .XL-ATX E-ATX (12" x13"EEB), ATX, m-ATX, mini-ITX. (System is not included)
- Efficient Cooling Solution: Five pre-installed fans, including four 120 mm RGB LED Fans in the Front and one 120mm RGB Fan in the Rear provides great cooling and dynamic cyber gaming atmosphere, Removable Dust filter in the front and top, and under the PSU for easy maintenance.
- Extreme Roomy Internal Space: Graphics Card Length: 530 mm / 20.8 inches, CPU Cooler Height: 190 mm / 7.4 inches ,Radiator Support : 480/420/360/280/240 mm on top or 360/280/240 mm in front , Vertical Graphic Card support:max thickness 49mm/1.93in.
- Tempered Glass Design: Three High quality 5 mm thickness tempered glass panels on the front, and sides of the case. Connectivity: USB 3.0 x 2, USB 2.0 x 2, Audio In/Out, Reset button and Remote RGB Fan Controller.
- Easy to use and RGB Ready : the fan hub allow you to control the fan speed and LED mode by remote control, or connect to the motherboard, control the fan speed by PWM and light by ASUS Aura Sync, MSI Mystic Light Sync (J-Rainbow) and GIGABYTE RGB Fusion /Fusion 2.0 (5V addressable 3pins header on motherboard).
- 370MM PREMIUM SLIM FULL-TOWER: support motherboard: Mini-ITX, Micro-ATX, ATX, E-ATX. power supply: ATX, expansion slots: 9ea, Driver bays: HDD 2ea, SSD 3ea. CPU cooler: 190mm, GPU: 395mm. with its 370mm depth, R320 SYCN will display your full-tuned, advanced system even at a narrow space.
- 2 SIDES TEMPERED GLASS: By applying premium tempred glass, it gently reflects the light, and forms a luxurious atmosphere. The premium tempered glass also transmits the cool LED internal tuning. And so you can see the user’s cool system configuration in real time.
- 6 PRE-INSTALLED SP120 SPECTRUM FANS: ABKONCORE’s unique cooling system, basically equipped with a SP120 Spectrum fan known in the world for its excellent tuning applications, presents you with exciting opportunities to tune your computer. There are 61 different changeable LED modes, you can easily control the fan mode, color and speed with the remote controller.
- OPEN THE WIND PATH: The reverse blade fans at the bottom suck cold air quickly from the outside and rapidly exhausts heat with dual exhaust system on the rear part. And the space between the side tempered glass draws cool air directly to the case That will keep your computer cool, and protect your computer hardware, extend the life of your computer.
- ELEGANT DESIGN: High-quality black spray paint and double-sided tempered glass, very good looking modern style. Coupled with dazzling RGB I/O ports and fans, it is simple and full of technology.
Last update on 2020-05-07 / Affiliate links / Product Images, Titles and Descriptions from Amazon Product Advertising API
Full towers are a great investment and occupy space. The tower case ensures that your rig looks good, is safe and runs as best as possible. This comes at a higher price tag which is worth it especially if you can pay extra for a high end rig with the top picks of every component.
If you want a high-end rig a tower is the best choice and here are some of the best towers available.
The Cool Master Cosmos C700P is the best full tower case for flashy builds. It is a full tower with a motherboard the supports the Mini-ITX, Micro-ATX, ATX, E-ATX with 12” x 11” dimensions. It has a weight of 22kgs and provides radiator support and I/O ports. The features of this tower are worth the price. It has a handlebar design with modern touches that add to its elegance.
It comes with an understated RGB light bar system that is integrated into the top and bottom case illuminating the exterior in an appealing way. The tempered glass panel is curved allowing it to showcase the interior.
The case provides support for high-end components. It is the perfect tool to create a great rig.
The Corsair 1000D is one of the largest cases and is even considered a super tower, standing at 27.3”. It is ready to house the best systems and has space to house 18 fans with up to four massive radiators which can be installed simultaneously.
It features a triple chamber design that comes with a convenient french door style storage compartments and telescoping radiator trays making easy installation.
This case can house an entire E-ATX build and a mini-ITX build, which can fit into the case at the same time.
It is the perfect choice for over-the-top builds, making an impressive statement.
Another tower to consider is the be quiet! Dark Base Pro 900. It is one of the best super silent full towers that comes with a sleek design and a friendly interior. The case has removable panels that can be customized with available options for an inverted motherboard layout. It also has nifty features such as wireless qi charging and preinstalled LED lighting.
The tower can support the biggest motherboards and radiators of up to 420mm. It is a large full tower that supports a custom build you can dream up. It is very sleek and comes in color options for variety.
Selecting the best tower comes down to finding one that appeals to your style and can hold your hardware perfectly. It’s best to first have a list of all your components before you select your preferred tower, so that you can select the tower that best suits your needs.
We’re all in this together. Just like you, we’re closely monitoring the impact of COVID-19. Here are the ways we’re supporting customers, employees, and communities during this difficult time: https://t.co/IZc4CMnHOr pic.twitter.com/xbZHgTxu8e— Amazon (@amazon) March 20, 2020